ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE Detailing meet part 2

Clio 182
Guys

Leeroy over on Saxp is organising another detailing meet with Saxp/106 owners/106 rallye register and hopefully Cliosport

The proposed date is Sunday 4th October.

The last one was a decent turn out so lets make this one just as good.

As usual there will be a BBQ, money of products and the free goodie bag.

Please show your interest below.

Clio 182
Up to 4.

There is parking across the road, around the back, on the front and the pub car park just up the road.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Ah ok, should be able to get 10% from here, was talking to the guy today about it

S2 106 GTI
Ohhhh dare I go again!!!!! I spent by far the most money last time! came to around £230 mark! haha

Geddes be good to catch up again! bugers were great! also really good help with products

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye been a while since i was out with some of you lot be over a month i reken, even more with you lot over the lakes so are you going Gib?,

I'll be there defo n getting my free goodie bag owt for nowt lol, my brother went down there today, there spot on down there like

S2 106 GTI
I think I might as well pop along! free goodie bag :D and also wouldn't mind seeing the guys again to ask about a few things!

Za**** & Xr250R
I have spoken to Dave at NE detailing and this meet isn't going ahead because it wasn't confirmed. If you guy's fancy another open day i'd be happy to organise it and one we've got a few name's on the list i will call and confirm a date obviously it will be on a Sunday :)

1.T12eed

Clio 1.2
nice one, better get some money made to get some new goodies, last time i went up there i spent a fortune :)