ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nando's Gunwharf Quay Wednesday 1st Feb 7.30pm

As our esteemed Area Rep is too busy to organise a meet, feel it's time to start a thread for a Meet as we've not met for so long. So the above time and place okay for everyone.

1. original boy racer

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Are you heading off anywhere else afterwards (usual car park type meet or whatever?)

Got a car I will hopefully be running in that evening so would give me somewhere to go but wouldnt be down there that early.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Nando's Gunwharf Quay Wednesday 1st Feb 7.30pm
1. original boy racer
2. atouba
3. wonky striped bandit
4. Sarah182Cup
5. RobBrodie
6. Fletcher

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Nando's Gunwharf Quay Wednesday 1st Feb 7.30pm
1. original boy racer
2. atouba
3. wonky striped bandit
4. Sarah182Cup
5. RobBrodie
6. Fletcher
7. mr_n

182 Trophy #333
Sorry guys can't make it as moving into a new house this afternoon / evening!!

Last edited:

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry, can't do this one. Hopefully next time.

See you next meet then.

Sorry guys can't make it as moving into a new house this afternoon / evening!!

Ok, I'm going to organise a Longbridge Mill meet for the end of this month.

I'm moving to gosport in march. I'll have to attend any others that come up!

We have regular meets in Portsmouth, Southampton, and at Goodwood so there will be something close by to attend :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Me and Mike actually made it down for about 8pm and went to nandos but didnt see anyone we recognised.

Was a good excuse to put a couple of hundred miles on the turbo corsa we've just built though as we started running it in today so not a wasted journey.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Good meet tonight :)

Me and Mike actually made it down for about 8pm and went to nandos but didnt see anyone we recognised.

Was a good excuse to put a couple of hundred miles on the turbo corsa we've just built though as we started running it in today so not a wasted journey.

Sorry you missed us :(

We would have been in The Old Custom House having a drink as Nando's didn't have a table for all of us.

We ended up in Chiquitos next door in the end as they sorted a table out straight away.

I'll make sure I send everyone a PM with my phone number next time.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Our fault mate as we only said we'd see you after anyway.
Will make sure we swap numbers next time.

A4 Avant S-Line
Good meet tonight :)

Sorry you missed us :(

We would have been in The Old Custom House having a drink as Nando's didn't have a table for all of us.

We ended up in Chiquitos next door in the end as they sorted a table out straight away.

I'll make sure I send everyone a PM with my phone number next time.

Chiquitos Wings rock!