ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nando's Christmas Meet

1. Jon.G
2. 172Ben
3. TheKid
4. Boffey
5. adamlewis01
6. JamesBryan

You got missed out there somehow james.

sod it ill come, what time we metting before n where?

I'll be knocking around from half 11 probably. Just said I'll be in the ChillFactorE carpark for then.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
KK is usually quiet even around Christmas. Meet there before have a matter some pics n head over for foodage?

It's usually busy everywhere, Costco are fed up of our meets on there carpark too and they'll be very busy the weekend before Xmas.

Just saying people.

Pics will be difficult if we stay in trafford, instead of being miserable and stupid about it, think outside the box? Beforehand will be tough, its the Saturday before Xmas weekend, the fact we have to go anywhere near the traffic centre depresses me enough so forget finding a quiet spot around there.

Maybe afterwards somewhere not too far away? That carpark next to b&q in warrington is only 10 mins away?

Agree with Jon though, rain will stop play for photos imo.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Tbh looking at the times n how much I have to do today I'm not sure I can make it I was really hoping I could, if it was tomorrow it would be fine but today is pushing it, if I can be there I will if not I'm sorry n have a good time see y'all in the new year

Abarth 500 Esseesse
I had my work's all dayer/nighter on Friday so was in no fit state for it yesterday! Hope it was good!