ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95, New V8 or G600.

clio...
Are basically the choice of phone I've had presented to me.

All are free, 18 month Dolphin Contract with Orange. 500/unlimited.

I had a v8 before, Useless phone but i liked it for texting n the likes. Has the worst camera at only 2mega pixel.

N95, all tech'd up, but it seems they're nothing but hassle from what I understand... But all the sat nav gps options etc appeal to me.. but what are they like to get going etc? 5 mega pixel camera.

G600.. I've got a U600 now. Don't know much about this, bit thicker. better phone than the U i assume.. 5mega pixel camera.

Advise me.. Cause i'm pretty lost.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
if your gonna get the N95, hold fire for a month or so, they are releasing a much improved version with 8gb internal memory and bigger screen!

Stanced Honda S2000
battery life can be improved with a software upgrade ( free from nokias webpage )

i wouldnt touch a motorolla ... i work at carphone btw and in the past moto's have been nothing but crap, altho the v8 does come with 2gb internal memory.

the g600 is a smart phone, only problem is .. you can only have the choice of the standard message tones.. some people dont mind, some do ! they usually come with 1 gb card with them and a bluetooth headset in the box !

i have an n95 and apart from the battery which is about a day and a half on average use, its awesome !

any more information just give me a shout ..

or you may find this useful http://www.gsmarena.com

Stanced Honda S2000
ohh sat nav, you have to get a license from nokia, 45 quid for 3 years... apart from that its good...

all voice guidance etc

Stanced Honda S2000
Ive ordered the G600!!

Dont know anything about it lol!

not a bad phone mate to be fair.. like i said above.. only the problem with the message tones... bugs me.. might not you ..its the same with all samsungs