ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 (camera) and a day at the zoo.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
for a phone the camera is really good.

20042007074.jpg

20042007073.jpg

20042007068.jpg

20042007066.jpg

20042007063.jpg

20042007061.jpg

20042007055.jpg

20042007053.jpg

20042007052.jpg

20042007051.jpg

20042007047.jpg

20042007046.jpg

20042007044.jpg

20042007042.jpg

20042007038.jpg

20042007036.jpg

20042007027.jpg

MINI Cooper S
For a phone, those pics are amazing, i really want a N95 :( perhaps next week i will break down and pay the £90 o2 want for one lol

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
LOL your suppose to be looking at the quality of the photos not the animals.

i have gold cards for colchester zoo and i have adopted a meerkat to LOL

dont forget with them photos, most were taken through dirty glass (cage) and photobucket scales them down to.

6/468 17poo
thats colchester zoo isnt it???ive got an n95 freakin topp phone well pleased with mine!where your being rumped by the rhino did you see the turtles humping, couldnt stop laughin when we went (while ago now tho)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Im still convinced the K800i is a better camera.

Despite it being 1.8 million pixels down.

But they are great pics.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I hope you licked that frog! :clown: lol

haha ghay!!

thats colchester zoo isnt it???ive got an n95 freakin topp phone well pleased with mine!where your being rumped by the rhino did you see the turtles humping, couldnt stop laughin when we went (while ago now tho)

yep colchester zoo and the N95 rules apart from the battery life and the sat nav

But they are great pics.

i dont believe you, post some pics

Mini Cooper S sport

But they are great pics.

Yes, my mate's got a k800i and it does take excellent pics, even at night. Those are great pics from the N95, but it seems the Nokias only take good photos in bright sunlight.

My N80 is brilliant in the daytime but takes absolutely s**t pictures and video at night, no matter what setting you put it on.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182

But they are great pics.

Yes, my mate's got a k800i and it does take excellent pics, even at night. Those are great pics from the N95, but it seems the Nokias only take good photos in bright sunlight.

My N80 is brilliant in the daytime but takes absolutely s**t pictures and video at night, no matter what setting you put it on.

post some pics from the k800i then, i wana see how good its suppose to be??

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
once again great pics from a phone. all nokia need to do now is put an optical zoom on it and it will be perfect

There ace shots! The camera on my N73 sucks big style, wish I had got a K800, that can actually take decent pictures in clubs/ at nite etc! I still gotta take out my pissing point and shoot...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
manually adjust the white ballance to tune the blue tinge out then lol

Do you mean the blue tinge on the bits where the sky meets the scenery? If so that would be chromatic aberration (purple fringing) and unless they start putting some bigger optics on these phones (i.e. turn them into cameras) it's never going to be great, I've got a £350 lens that still gets has a bit of purple fringing in a really high contrast shot, such as a very bright day with trees for example.

As the pixel count goes up the various problems will only get worse, once they find a balance between a good optic, sensor and a sensible amount of pixels (I'm guessing 2MP) they can work on quality, but as with the real camera world it all seems to be about the megapixel race.

For what it's worth those zoo shots are fantastic though, most probably because they are fairly easy for the camera as there are not bright skies involved and/or they are pointing away from the sun.

i think the pics on a k750i,k800i are the gods, really pleased with the pics on my k750i, cant bring myself to change it lol,

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You should see the pics taken with a modified k750i

You can mod the camera driver and it takes superb pics.

Polo GTi
I'm not complaining, I said some of the shots that I have personally seen NOT ALL pics taken by the phone, your zoo ones look good, im not having a go at your camera lol.

You cant tell me there is no blue tinge on this pic, just stating the obvious.

I know the tinge can be corrected.

17042007023.jpg

Nice Focus by the way :D