ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n95 8gb problem

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Press and hold the menu button and make sure only Standby is running.

Having messaging/contacts/internet open can stop memory access.

Clio Sport 172
tryed that. still nothing. its just says Mass memory not available.

when i turn it on and off it works for like 5 min the says "closeing apps" then it dont work :S

B

Brown.

i had this come to think about it.....just turned me phone of and on and it hasnt come back

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Well...

After recovering from a panic attack after thinking I'd bricked mine... (about 20 mins ago) after trying to change the handshake animation and sound to non standard after hacking the phone... (see symbian-freak) ...

I couldn't get mine past the Nokia word on white back drop on startup. I'd changed the save location of the startup.mbm and the phone couldn't find it... wouldn't start up...

Anyway to cut a long story short, I only got it back on by...

With the phone off, press and hold the green button, 3 and # all simulataneously, while doing so press the power button and release while still holding the other three. Do this until the phone comes on.

See if that helps.