ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n80 memory card

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
hey , does anyone know where to get hold of a 1gb or 2gb memory card for nokia n80? Decent price and fast del? i know there are millions on ebay but most are international buyers and i dont wanna be waiting weeks and also some peeps are saying n80 has few probs with memory cards so would like to be able to send it back for refund if it doesn't work.

cheers guys and girls

Just bought a 1GB Sandisk mini SD card from ebay, £12 inc p&p

Seems to work alright, having a few issues with the sat nav Route 66 software but i think thats me being stupid more than anything else

Golf GTD
anyone know if any company like san disk etc are going to do a "M2 Micro" card, for the likes of SE K800i.

Or is it going to be a sony only market?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i haerd stories that mobymemory and sandisk cards cause problems with the n80. I can recommend a-data cards - seems to be no issues with them (done some research)

Couldnt find them A-Data cards.

Im ok with my sandisk, everynow and then it will lose connection with the phone but it seems ok. I just have to restart the phone and all is well.

clio 172 mk2
RSi Dave said:
Just bought a 1GB Sandisk mini SD card from ebay, £12 inc p&p

Seems to work alright, having a few issues with the sat nav Route 66 software but i think thats me being stupid more than anything else

you will have trouble with route 66 its not compatible with n80 yet due to n80 being symbian v3.... they are workin on it at mo and should be released in next few weeks av had the same problem with tom tom grrrrrrrr:mad: