ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n00bs!!

I'll be going and hopefully camping. It will be my first. So if anyone wants the company of a drunk Welsh noob your more then welcome lol

Will be my first time too.

I'll be camping, I don't think anybody will understand me after a drink as I'm welsh too so you can babble to me, haha.
I'm not understood when sober! :banghead:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Camping should be great fun. I'm going to have a few beers on the camp-site in the evening too.

Might bring a few bottles of whiskey with me to share around ;)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I would like to join everyone for the camping but, alas, I'm a killjoy and teetotal so there's little point in me coming along and ruining the night. I'll just roll up on the day I think. :) Looking forward to my first CSS.

(I would join everyone camping but I can't make that night unfortunately).

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
If anyone's ruining the night it'll be me,
if you could have made the night at least there'd be one of us with a memory of what went on,
I have the grand total of about 10 minutes worth of memories from the last 2 years.

I think this year will be different mate as they are putting stuff on whereas last time it was a glorified car park at a museum.

I spent most of my day looking after a wheezy bellend who kept having asthma attacks haha. Anything will be better than that!!

i highly recommend joining a convoy to go there. A month or so beforehand all the threads will pop up. It's great fun and a good excuse to talk to people.

Are you camping? I might show my face on the day..

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Dunno. The campsite has proper s**tty reviews. But then camping was the best bit of last year.

Bit far to go just for the day?

We were in a field last time with nothing more than some bogs,
anything more than that is an improvement, it CSS ffs all we need is a field, beer and a BBQ.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Not met anyone off here yet barring the people I knew before (Mike Woodford) and a couple of others. Looking forward too it.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Just to clarify on the camping, you won't be camping in the general campsite.

We have an exclusive area that is part of the CSS show area for the day where our camping will be located.

So you won't be amongst the general public, only fellow CS members :).