ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n00b lolzords

ST1050, 320d
alright guys, im new here as you might well have guessed, ive had a 98 clio mk1 ph3 for a couple of months, but im a student so my funds are limited. i have managed to sort out the ice, got jvc headunit and 6x9s and stuck some 16" oz super turismos on there. got other plans to lower it, new air filter exhaust n s**t. but its only a 1.2 so im wondering if its worth going nuts on it.

ST1050, 320d
yeah you know, unfortunately that may be a couple of years yet, so I might busy myself doing what I can with the ol' 1.2. need to get hold of a slide hammer...

ST1050, 320d
IMAGE_00145.jpg

Last edited:
  1.8 8v RSi
those oz's have seen better days welcome anyway....

ps dont go nuts on it.....save ur no claims n get a rsi/valver/williams?

ST1050, 320d
yeah, i would if it was that simple my friend, im a student and its hard enough to get the money to put petrol in it haha :p yeah the wheels are pretty scratched, might get them refurbished as i got them on ebay for £120.

ST1050, 320d
cheers guys, yeah youre not wrong mate, i was thinking about it yesterday and it wouldnt be too hard to bodge together a suitable tool, ill give it a go when the weathers nice.

ST1050, 320d
gotta ask - whats a slide hammer?

hmmm, well basically its something inbetween a length of threaded rod, and a heavy object that slides over it, ie the hammer bit. hard to explain haha, but i need it to get the splined axle out of the torsion bar at the rear so i can lower the beast a bit.