ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N plate 16v Alarm

Anyone help, got a N plate 16v with factory fitted alarm, however when it is triggered the indicators flash but there is not audible sound? Checked handbook etc. turned whole alarm on/off using the keys but nothing? Is there no alarm noise? And if so can a siren be fitted to the existing Renault system?

i have an m plate with a factory alarm and mine is audible when it is triggered so u may have a faulty siren mate.

i have the exact same problem with mine and it is also an N plate, the indicators dont flase when i put the alarm on or anythingn but when i trigger it ie by opening the door the indicators flase and the siren makes an inital "click" and thats it

oh well clifford concept 600 here i come!

I have a 95N 16v with the alarm fitted, and i have trouble with the indicators not flashing when you lock/unlock (mind you i dont know if they are supposed too?) my siren seems to work okay when triggered, it also put out warning chirps the other day after i had disconnected my battery to put a new battery in!!

clio 20v

dont think they are supposed too evry 1 ive seen just unlocks thats it, my siren does work though

never set it now as i have a cat1 which does beep and flash the indicators

mines an 96 valver too

Toureg vW Transporte

mines knackered it seems over sensitive and the alarm keeps going off so i turned the siren off