ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n.ireland sunday meet

182 cup
callin out to all the boys near co.armagh area

y dont we have a weekly sunday nite meet. im always flying bout on a sunday nite round portadown,banbridge,lurgan.

portadown is being over run by scoobys,must be over twenty meet up every sunday in tesco.

i was just thinkin y can we not do that for a bit of crack. or could move the meeting spot every week so its more of a cruise

just a thought

"Navy" N17 TWO
It's a good idea and a not-so-good idea Luke :)

Good that we'd get a meet going on a regular basis, but most of us don't like patroling car-parks - leave that to the "pimp my shed" crew's ;)

Maybe if we met up once a month or every 3 weeks, would suit people better for work and whatever else they do etc

By all means keep the ideas flying!

I'm putting a thread up now for the RR day on the 27th
Trev

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Im usually always about Lurgan at the weekend, especially on a sunday night when im just with the guys chilling out! I dont really head over to portadown, didnt really see the point :boring: