ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nürburgring 20.09.09

Clio 182 BG
Hi,

today we had a trip to the ring, spending some time at the world series but it was boring and almost the same as every year, so we decided to drive to the Nordschleife have a look at some nice cars and drive some laps.

Took some Pics also, maybe you know some of the cars;)

nsggqq5r.png

vwgc7ycn.png

qj4cga9l.png

b5shquyx.png

qtsafqcm.png

yf9c9bwz.png

45o946np.png

bv326z3y.png

v8re9yqu.png

n6t4szhs.png

vlfygr8d.png

Clio 182 BG
No sorry no track pics, it was very very full today because of the world series, everywere you look only cars and traffic jam...
was glad to get my laps ;)

but look at Touristenfahrerforum.de there are many Photographers who only take Trak Pics the whole day;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i saw that too and thought it looks strangely nice!

Im pretty sure i've seen V3 DWC round ashford. Looks the same stand setup they had at silverstone this year. Those oldies look in good shape.

Nice selection, the 5GTT cabby is rare as !
I've met the dude with the LY vee, he randomly turned up to one of our Kent meets. He didn't bring the car though.

I still don't really like the new Meg.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Nice selection, the 5GTT cabby is rare as !
I've met the dude with the LY vee, he randomly turned up to one of our Kent meets. He didn't bring the car though.

I still don't really like the new Meg.

Thats Mark aka Maximan. If you like his LY vee you should see his other cars. He's currently building a Maxi turbo to the ultimate spec possible.

^
He told me about some of his other cars when I met him, we were chatting for ages (i'd have been there all day tbh) very knowedgeable bloke.

clio 172
45o946np.png

The astra with the euro wheels in the background behind the elise, we stopped in the same house as them saturday night