ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mytyres.net

Ad

MK2 FRS

How have people found this company to be??? I placed an order on Monday for 4 Michelins exaltos. Was haapy with the price. They were Delivery within 1 week. Got an e-mail today to say that the tyre will be ready for delivary next week.:( I got one really bald tyre (Almost slick in bits) and need these quick.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Placed an order on Thursday.. the tyres were here yesterday (monday) but had to be redelivered tuesday as no-one was in my house.. got them now though.

Excellent service & prices, quick delivery aswell for all 3 times I placed an order.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 03 March 2004

Isnt Yozza cheaper?
Not quite, but hes not far off price wise and delivery is quicker...

Ad

MK2 FRS

Was gonna get unroyals and mytyres.net were £27 cheaper. Changed my mind at the last minute. Wanted to pay on the credit card and dont really understand paypal:oops:. Was happy with the 1 week wait or less. What tyres have you ordered KDF??

190 BHP Willy 2

I ordered tyres from them and waited almost 2 weeks for them to be delivered only to be told the Toyos were out of stock. I personally wouldnt use them again.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

i ordered my toyos from them on a thurs and they were delivered to work on the monday!

i was happy with them but i have heard of promised delivery dates not bin met.

I placed an order for toyos with them on Friday was told they were out of stock no sending an alternative which is due next Tuesday, not too happy.

Although I have used them in the past and they were v good order on the monday and delivered by 09:00 on the Wednesday.

190 BHP Willy 2

What alternative have they offered you? because they offered me a crap replacement. Went elsewhere.

They have offered me the Kumho KH11 have seen a review on the net and they dont look to bad.

Not to fussed as once a I got some cash together in a couple on months will get eagle F1s all round

What did the offer you

i ordered some toyos when they were selling them at £27 ended up taking 3 months to get them:mad:

they tried everything to get our of it, even tried selling some otehr brand at £60 each. lucky for me i bought 4 toyos becaus ethey were cheap and not because i needed them so was all ok in the end and i still have 2 spare

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

I used https://www.blackcircles.com">Black circles. Got a good deal on a couple of eagle f1 s and they were a very good company and superb tyres

Lionel Richie

I placed an order for toyos with them then ripped through one tyre due to my handbrake having a mare!! so needed them ASAP cancelled the order and they still turned up three weeks later!!!! PLUS THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!

GTiR 394bhp

Quote: Originally posted by big hp on 03 March 2004

I ordered tyres from them and waited almost 2 weeks for them to be delivered only to be told the Toyos were out of stock. I personally wouldnt use them again.
When the Toyos come up theyre an absolute steal and sell really quickly.Someone posted a link on the GTiR forum and there was a mad scramble to buy them.About half were disappointed as they sold out but those who got them(me included)got a bargain and fast,free delivery.

Just check it every now and again and some good deals come up.

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 03 March 2004

Placed an order on Thursday.. the tyres were here yesterday (monday) but had to be redelivered tuesday as no-one was in my house.. got them now though.

Excellent service & prices, quick delivery aswell for all 3 times I placed an order.

Yes I agree with this totally. tyres worked out about £46 each for Uniroyal rainsports. cost £10 each to fit at Quick Fit - they werent too impressed - said they dont normally offer this service for obvious reasons!

Renault wanted £100/tyre fitted!

Ive ordered quite a few sets of tyres from them..delivery times have been pretty widespread..from next day to two weeks.

-Rob

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by adtmits on 03 March 2004
Was gonna get unroyals and mytyres.net were £27 cheaper. Changed my mind at the last minute. Wanted to pay on the credit card and dont really understand paypal:oops:. Was happy with the 1 week wait or less. What tyres have you ordered KDF??

Heh, Uniroyal Rainsports.. got them all round now.. tried 2 on the back at first and was impressed so got another 2 to replace the last of the contis

Ad

MK2 FRS

Was undeicded about the uniroyals and had heard good things about the exalto, never had michelins before and just got the urge to try some premium rubber. Not really cause I though the rainsport would be crap.

GTiR 394bhp

Quote: Originally posted by compocup on 04 March 2004

Yes I agree with this totally. tyres worked out about £46 each for Uniroyal rainsports. cost £10 each to fit at Quick Fit - they werent too impressed - said they dont normally offer this service for obvious reasons!

Renault wanted £100/tyre fitted!
Tyr your yellow pages for mobile trye fitters-they charge about £25 for 4 and come to you.They cant do some of the more obscure sizes though.

172 Cup

i found them really good to. placed my order and came with 4 days. they said it would take about a week. cheap as well.

Paul

Not a Clio anymore.....

Just had a look at the mytyres site and they are charging £32 more than I got my Yokos fitted at Auto Image in Glasgow within 30 mins of turning up there.

Beats waitin a week and paying for fitting and still several beer tokens left! :)

Ad

MK2 FRS

Still not turned up and two weeks after ordering. Rang them today and Michelins arent in stock. They said I could change my order. Am thinking of trying Conit Sport Conact2. Not sure. Dont fancy the Uniroyals and Toyos are out of stock.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

personally I wouldnt ever go back to contis, I am now driving on all Unisports and when I said to my GF, these feel so much better, she told me even she could tell they were a lot better just with the way I was now driving without understeer. (okay she didnt say understeer, she said without that noise from the tyres and the car sliding !! lol)

Ad

MK2 FRS

If you reckon the Uniroyals are that good then I may be tempted. A saving of £50 over the Michelins and £40 over the contactsport2. Really want the michelins... Will wait till monday and see whether they e-mail mw with there availability.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I dont think the unis are that amazing.. although they certainly live up the thier name in the wet... I just think the contis are that crap !!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 12 March 2004

personally I wouldnt ever go back to contis, I am now driving on all Unisports and when I said to my GF, these feel so much better, she told me even she could tell they were a lot better just with the way I was now driving without understeer. (okay she didnt say understeer, she said without that noise from the tyres and the car sliding !! lol)
hmm! How fast do you drive with the missus???

Ad

MK2 FRS

Mytyres gave me a delivery date of next Friday. Just hope I dont get pulled or have an accident cause my tyres are well bald!!!