ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Yamaha YZF 250 MX Bike

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
On Ebay with no reserve..

Yamaha YZ250F 2002

40b2_3.jpg

Fantastic buy, selling due to baby on the way in the coming month, I had planned on keeping it longer but the misses has other plans! It has spent the last year building and adding new bits to it. Will be very sad to see it go!

Runs fantastically well, have ensured that it was always maintained and serviced, Air Filter cleaned after everyride, Oil change every 3rd ride, Never raced, costs have never mattered when maintenance is concerned. Pipe and wheels are a recent purchase and were bought from new.

Massive bonus - Paul Coopers ex full factory Ohlins suspension both front and rear.

Includes

• Paul Coopers ex full factory Ohlins suspension front and rear - which have just been serviced by Boretech Engineering (proof of reciept included in sale)

• Blue on blue Excel Rims with Talon hubs (8mths olds Bought from new £800)

• Full System7 DEP Pipe (Bought from new £500)

• DSP Carbon air filter box

• Tag metal triple clamps

• Automatic Decompression System- So no struggle starting.

• Pro Taper Handle bars

• Aluminium petrol cap

• New Dunlop Tyres

• Custom made Doug Henry replica graphics (could do with a fresh application if I was being fussy)

• One Industries gripy seat cover

• New chain and sprocket

• White plastics

Also have Single bike trailer, 2 month old blue/white Arioh Helmet, new body armour, Alpinestars boots size 9 which I will sell separately or include at the right price if your interested.