ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My winter spec 182

An interim service and thorough check-over by Mick at Diamond Motors, plus a set of cheap steels (cheers Nick172Cup) and 4 195/50/15 Hancook W310 I*cept Evo tires and she is all set! In cold and wet conditions the difference between these tires and my summer pirellis is staggering - if you enjoy driving get winter tires!!

Excuse the winter dirt and the bumper damage (damn you wet and recently painted multi story car park floors)

8261557762_4413e7c7ef.jpg

Untitled

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Looks nasty on steels but least scrubs up well but personally no way could a drive that for the next 4 months or so. Rather kerb the oe rims!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Looks nasty on steels but least scrubs up well but personally no way could a drive that for the next 4 months or so. Rather kerb the oe rims!

+1 Would rather pay £200 every year to get a refurb than drive round for half the year with my car looking like a shed.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Finally someone who understands the concept of winter wheels! Bravo mate.

Out of interest, why did you decide not to spend £200 on a set of wheels and then another £100 spraying them in a rediculous colour? Like all the usual 'winter wheels'. Is it because it is retarded?

You are my new favourite member!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
il be honest id spend £2-£3 in pound land and spray them a stupid colour :eek:

im planning on winter wheels next year cant afford this year haha

Ha ha ha! Someone agrees with me, at last!

Its not about kerbing my standard alloys? I cover quite a few miles and the car looks pants all winter, so having steels on makes no difference to me.

The car is maintained regardless of cost, despite appearances. This is just a practical solution!

Given the incredibly long winter we are having, I think I made the right choice getting a set of winters this year!

They have been fantastic and as I said previously I would definately recommend them.