ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Williams 3

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
but
at the end

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
you just bought that or are you selling im surer ive seen it for sale probly on autotrader or pistonheads.
as others have said get the original wheels back on

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
I had found a set of speedlines before i had bought the car! cant wait to get them on as there in mint condition with good tyres, hopefuly get them at the start of next week. Cant see y any 1 wud change the standard wheels?
o and i bought it from pistonheads.

S1 16v 106 Rallye
Oh and if you do the mistake of changing those wheels for the standard wheels, hit me up. Because I love them :p

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
wheels as said would make it look like a real willy, without them it just looks like a valver... i'd also fit the standard airbox, perhaps a replacement filter..

look good though, id have it :D

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Oh and if you do the mistake of changing those wheels for the standard wheels, hit me up. Because I love them :p

The speedlines that i have bought are on a megan coupe, so im swaping the wheels. sory

Im thinking of either geting some kind of induction kit to get nice cold air or fit a standard airbox, im not sure what would be best?

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Alloys spoil it for me...not just on looks bet it kills the performance, ride and handling too.

Other than that looks clean and tidy.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Looks good. I would love to get a williams or 16v if I get the job I am going for, but the things just aren't reliable enough for the commute.

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Hopefuly if i get time 2moro nite i will get the speedlines and put them on and post som pics then

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
So want one, so nice, but change those wheels ASAP, as said before.

1.8 8v RSi
lookin good....it's nice to see a williams with a different set of gold alloys.....unfortunaly they look a little too chunky to my taste hehe

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Front Bumper needs attention. Lifted on the offside. Wheels need to go ASAP!

Think its droped on the near side?

Iv got the proper wheels on it 2nite but 2 dark 2 take pics, will hopefuly be home in day light 2moro and get some up.

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
they're prima replica wheels, get PROPER ones!

I bought them not having seen them in about a year and thought they were speedlines, but theyl do ok.

Whats the dif in the wipers? if its the wrong 1 il hav 2 change 2 the proper 1.

The rear wiper sholud be a smooth curve, without being able to see the actual metal of it at the end.
There should be some pics of the rears of some pahase 2's in the gallery, so you can see what i'm on about.