ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Williams 3

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
P6200067.jpg
P6200070.jpg
P6200071.jpg
P6200066.jpg
car.jpg
P6200074.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
just had her serviced with new timing belt (first one was changed on 22000mls) and new aux belt along with all the usual stuff. spec is hillpower chip, itg filter in standard airbox, de cat and full magnex. lowered 25mm.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That is a minter. I miss mine (both of them!!) :(
Awesome motors and low mileage too. Enjoy :D

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
cheers. had her for a 18 months, loved every minute. i have bought piper vernier pulleys and plan on getting awt cams from benr this month after which it will be remapped at chipwizards. plus lots more polishing.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
it already had the hillpower stage one kit and the magnex on it when i bought it, i have all the standard parts anyway so could return to standard, just prefer it faster than standard.

LY 200
Absolute Beatay mate.I would like a 3 like that in the future. If you do come to sell send details my way please :)

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Thats fuckin baayyoooootiful mint condition and low mileage too at 54k such a good example of how a williams 3 should be :p I want it

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
yeecup said:
yep. dont think theres that many left like this one.

Just you wait and see. ;)

Honestly is a beauty tho. Did you go from a Cup to a willy.

Made a Post on WC for you. There's a meet next friday down to peebles if your about?

Ali

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
yeah mate i bought a cup in 2003 brand new had it about 18months, it was a great car loved it and it was very quick but it was costing me too much cash on the loan repayments plus insurance and fuel etc so sold it settled off the finance and got a another cheaper loan and bought this minter, paid over £5k for it but u get what u pay for, condition, full history with every receipt from new etc plus it wont depreciate much either, people will always pay top money for a low miles mint condition williams.