ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My water is vanishing !

Monaco 172 2/468
Wasn't sure where to post this lol

I have a leak somewhere in my windscreen washer system, I presume it's the actual tank jobby itself, as when I put water in it, almost immediatley it starts dripping onto the ground. From what I saw, seemed to come through the front wheel arch

Would this be something easy to fix or not ? I don't wanna pay for it sorting really, as all that happens is I can't wash my windscreen, well not for long anyway.

Any ideas

Cheers :cool:

www.renparts.co.uk
take off your scuttle so you can take the bottle out and have a look. Maybe the gromit part that seals the hose in or similar, ive seen it happen on other cars. or a hose could have split. You will just have to take it out and look at it.

Monaco 172 2/468
joshydee said:
take off your scuttle so you can take the bottle out and have a look. Maybe the gromit part that seals the hose in or similar, ive seen it happen on other cars. or a hose could have split. You will just have to take it out and look at it.

I have the mechanical ability of a page 3 model lol Is that easy to do ??

www.renparts.co.uk
Yeh really easy Remove those stupid lil pop screw clip things (the ones which are no use nor ournament) and remove your wipers (the hard part) and it will pull away. Its in 2 parts.
ta
josh

Monaco 172 2/468
So, what your saying is i'm gonna have to get medieval on the wipers ass with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch ?