ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My virgin Renault!

PH1 Clio 172
Few pics of my first Renault at the age of 36!
image_zpsc72b9754.jpg

image_zpsba23620f.jpg

image_zpsc72b9754.jpg

image_zps64702732.jpg

image_zps9d386e05.jpg

image_zps64702732.jpg
image_zps7588929d.jpg

PH1 Clio 172
I'm surprised too. Has folders of service history in a folder with dividers, every MOT, every service stamp, every service description and receipts from day 1!
Only 70k on the clock, one owner and one scratch about 2mm long at t bottom of the drivers door. No dents at all and no evidence of bodge ups or paintwork.
My plan is to clay and polish and seal this weekend if he weather holds out for a few hours!
Runs perfectly and everything works. Wheel lock nuts still in the original box!

PH1 Clio 172
I have a thing about keeping cars original, had a MK3 Golf GTI before that was standard and a MK2 XR2 in rare standard form before that and earnt well from it as a result!

phase 2 172
That's a prise right there. Nice find with nice miles. Keep her like that and you never know, it could fetch good money in years to come.

320d
Lovely. Exactly how I bought my PH1. Get rid of the P6000 tyres though. Would hate to see this in a ditch.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Nice, welcome to the ph1 club. My advice, eibach sportlines, subtle drop and massively improves the drive