ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my valver on the rollers

went to a rolling road last nite with a local site and decided to put my clio 16v on its got a hill power chip exhaust de-cat and panel filter i got 149.8 bhp and 166 nm of torque .

what do you guys reckon does this seem bout right

silver valver/hybrid

hard to tell really, ive done 2 rolling roads, same mods, once got 99bhp at the wheels, second time 112bhp at the wheels!

EVO VII

rolling roads are a shady area but good fun :D nice figures have u got a vid?? would like to see that

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by smarty on 09 December 2004

went to a rolling road last nite with a local site and decided to put my clio 16v on its got a hill power chip exhaust de-cat and panel filter i got 149.8 bhp and 166 nm of torque .

what do you guys reckon does this seem bout right
What power did you make at the wheels as thats the most accurate figure...atf is just an estimation.

no afraid not mate ill ask round see if any1 got any pics im quite happy with it jus wanna get cams and pully for it now

silver valver/hybrid

ive got a vid of mine, well theres a few other cliosporters on there too, weight filmed it at northamton i think. quite a biggy file though.

Clio 182

Sounds about right tbh mate, mine made 149 atf, 110 atw.
the 110 atw was low because my camber is out, apparently

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Smarty - You have the same mods as me but ive never been on the R/R. Would be intresting to know what mine is.

Quote: Originally posted by mike8579 on 10 December 2004

110atw isnt 149atf. its more like 132atf.
well got the graph and figures here mate

149.8 at the fly

110.2 at the wheels

164.6 of torque

Took mine for a read out last year, had a print out of 130 atw and approx 155 at the fly.

Now has decat and performance filter in airbox instead of the k&N hoping to get it RRd in the new year.

That torque figure seems very odd, considering its a car with 118lbs to start with, an exhaust and chip aint going to give you more than say 10lbs (not 46lbs!), though your power figures seem quite reasonable for the mods.

Tony

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Swervin_Mervin on 10 December 2004
110atw isnt 149atf. its more like 132atf.

Quote: Originally posted by dan_mk1nova on 09 December 2004
Sounds about right tbh mate, mine made 149 atf, 110 atw.

EVO VII

Quote: Originally posted by derv on 09 December 2004

ive got a vid of mine, well theres a few other cliosporters on there too, weight filmed it at northamton i think. quite a biggy file though.
Was that at northampton motorsport?? if it was i organised that event and i remember your car, didnt it get 175bhp ATF ??

mine was the white 5 i got 170 ATWs

if you can post the video i would really like to see it again :D

The Jinx

Quote: Originally posted by dan_mk1nova on 10 December 2004
Quote: Originally posted by Swervin_Mervin on 10 December 2004110atw isnt 149atf. its more like 132atf.

Quote: Originally posted by dan_mk1nova on 09 December 2004Sounds about right tbh mate, mine made 149 atf, 110 atw.

Aha!. I was going to say that theres some seriuos losses going on there.

Not many RR have the capability for measuring at the fly do they?

silver valver/hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by JayGTT on 10 December 2004

Was that at northampton motorsport?? if it was i organised that event and i remember your car, didnt it get 175bhp ATF ??

mine was the white 5 i got 170 ATWs

if you can post the video i would really like to see it again :D
think this might have been a different day! mine was a silver valver and i only got 112 @the wheels, dont remember being any 5s there just clios.