ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my valver got keyed up badly 2day am not happy!

naples valver
i own what was a mint naples valver(not so mint now!)i parked my car just a few roads away from where i work at 8.30 this morning and returned to it at 1pm on my lunch break to find that some c**t had keyed my car all along the drivers door and rear arch about 7 deep scratches!!! i noticed parked a few cars away are some newly arrived pikeys in a banged up caravan!!over the 2 years i have worked there i have had no problems what so ever and as soon as these pikeys arrive my car gets keyed to f**k im am seriously p**sed off to say the least!! obviously i have no evidence that it was them but i aint stupid they have it in for everyone and are always starting fights on passers by for no reason and dumping rubbish in and around the industrial estate's where i work!! i reported it to the police but they aint gonna do f**k all!!

That sucks mate, some folk just have no respect! my ibiza got keyed 2 days after i bought it, was gutted..

fuckingcunts. wait until nightfall and start a fire under their camper, preferably with the travelling folk still in it. Just don't let them catch you, they'll murder you and everyone you've ever met.

I always find it ironic that these fuckerrs use keys, it must mean they have cars/homes of their own. They obviously don't beleive in Karma. I do, if some useless little gippo scroat keyed my trophy i'd set up a surveillance system and be waiting for the fuckerr with a katana and a zip gun.

Everything in moderation, I say.

Trophy 298/525 said:
f**kingc**ts. wait until nightfall and start a fire under their camper, preferably with the travelling folk still in it. Just don't let them catch you, they'll murder you and everyone you've ever met.

I always find it ironic that these f**kerrs use keys, it must mean they have cars/homes of their own. They obviously don't beleive in Karma. I do, if some useless little gippo scroat keyed my trophy i'd set up a surveillance system and be waiting for the f**kerr with a katana and a zip gun.

Yeah, that is a slight downside... LoL

Golf R/Leon FR
fcuk sake everyday we get new threads about this its getting worse some people are scum, they need shooting!!

feel for you fella, similar thing happened to me earlier this month.

Honda Civic Type R '02
sorry to hear that fella.
People like that have no pride in anything.
Generally one of the ugliest things about life.......

Originally Posted by Trophy 298/525
Epicureanism!

naples valver
yeah i was thinking of going down late one nite seeking a bit of revenge but as u said if they clock it is me either they do more damage to my car or try shooting at me.its just one of those sh*t things in life. iv got a mate who works for renault as a sparyer he is sorting it out for me soon, £150 for both panels so aint that bad but still money i didnt really want to be spending. could have gone towards something more fun for me car like the smt6 i want or cams bu that will have to wait a while. it does u make u sick that people just do it either out of spite or jealousy!!thanks for the support im sorry to hear that a few of ya have had similar done to your cars.

Clio Trophy
I totally feel for you mate. I know exactly how gutting it is. Hope you get is sorted soon and the smile gets put back on your face.

Wigstar1

LY 200
Scott-16v! said:
break the windows on the caravan, you're looking at £500 a piece for one of them.

Yeah id wait a few days and go down that route, every normal person hates pikeys so they'll never guess it was you.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Horrible that mate! Our possesions will always get tampered with bu t***s out there! Gutted for you.

Tyson.

Arctic Blue 182
where abouts do you work? Some people I know that work in Epsom got their cars keyed a while back. cant have anything nice anymore people wanna ruin it! :(

naples valver
i work near valley park in croydon area. there is a pikey village around there loads of them. im getting it sprayed on the 20th may so will hopefully be back to mint again.