ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My V6 (56k beware)

LY V6 with Recaros
Those pics are amazing!!! I see your thread on v6clio.net but you hadn't put any pics up. I wish I could get my car to look that good in photos!

Mk2 V6 255
Thanks for all the comments guys and gals! Sorry for the late reply aswell. Wasnt quite expecting such a big reaction!!

Ive only had it a week and a half so still getting to know it, but so far it takes my breathe away everytime i open the garage door.

Spec list is,

AP Racing 4pots
Stainless steel braided brake lines
BMC panel filter
GDI solid top mount with 20mm sperical bearing
Custom Back Box

No further plans at the moment. Will be taking it to The Ring in June though.

I'll keep my eye on the meets section, would definatly be up for a southeast meet.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thanks for all the comments guys and gals! Sorry for the late reply aswell. Wasnt quite expecting such a big reaction!!

Ive only had it a week and a half so still getting to know it, but so far it takes my breathe away everytime i open the garage door.

Spec list is,

AP Racing 4pots
Stainless steel braided brake lines
BMC panel filter
GDI solid top mount with 20mm sperical bearing
Custom Back Box

No further plans at the moment. Will be taking it to The Ring in June though.

I'll keep my eye on the meets section, would definatly be up for a southeast meet.

That feeling never wears off mate. Even after 2yrs! lol Would defo advice KW coilovers and IK. Noise is Epic with them!

Ring is great fun in the vee! :)

Looking good there, great pics:approve:

Where in Kent are you ??
An SE related meet would be ace (i'll bring my lowly blue mk1 along);)

Lol! All Vee's are special! Full stop! Mk2 more that the mk1 naturally!:rasp:
Pmsl, I was waiting for someone to make a comment like that. You delivered :quiet:

Mk2 V6 255
Looking good there, great pics:approve:

Where in Kent are you ??
An SE related meet would be ace (i'll bring my lowly blue mk1 along);)

Pmsl, I was waiting for someone to make a comment like that. You delivered :quiet:

From around Maidstone, yourself?? I also have alot of love for the mk1, after all it was the original...;)

That feeling never wears off mate. Even after 2yrs! lol Would defo advice KW coilovers and IK. Noise is Epic with them!

Ring is great fun in the vee! :)

I will definatly be looking into the KWs later in the year.

The ring is awesome in any car, took my old Golf R32 there last year. Cant wait to go back!!:D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
From around Maidstone, yourself?? I also have alot of love for the mk1, after all it was the original...;)

I will definatly be looking into the KWs later in the year.

The ring is awesome in any car, took my old Golf R32 there last year. Cant wait to go back!!:D

Defo worth it! :) Just don't go too low! I was scrubbing on the carousel!

IMG_4101-nurburgring.jpg

Burgandy 174 sport t
Stunning photos, need some "professional" phots of mine done this year at some point! Ali?? Make it soon though so yer heed fits through the door lol ;)