ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My usual French Car Show picage

Lee

BMW M2C
I sat and looked at my arms/face and thought I was fine.

My arms/nose/forhead is now bright red. However, due to constant aviator wearing, I have panda eyes! Win! lol..

I forced myself to take mine off for a while to avoid the pandas. Think it's worked. I'm getting sensible in my old age!!

Barge
I have freckly cheeks, but somehow managed to avoid the panda look even though I had the huge Dior's on all day. Bureet.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Ooooo You got one of my Cup :)

3625129599_581da9a996.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Exactly!!!

Yeah loved yours, lovely example, really getting the urge to get another for some reason!!

I forced myself to take mine off for a while to avoid the pandas. Think it's worked. I'm getting sensible in my old age!!

lol, wise man!

Just inspected my redness. I have the best t-shirt suntan EVER! It's literally a straight line! LOL

Oh and yellow is sooo you're colour for cars as well as clothing. Pics coming soon ;)

Dynamique Flamer
My burnage is impressive even by my standards :cool: Red face FTL

Trust you to take pics of all the wemens :rasp:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
pics of the TBR Van yet?

I am also suuburnt. bald head especially...

172 & RSi
I am also sunburned very badly, killin now :(

Did you get any pics of mine mate? Trying to find some as I didn't really take any pics of it.

Monaco Blue 172 on the Meguiars stand - Reg K66RLL

Cheers

Lee

BMW M2C
My burnage is impressive even by my standards :cool: Red face FTL

Trust you to take pics of all the wemens :rasp:

Your face got more and more red each time I saw you.

Dan, the girl on the mic commented I was wearing a t shirt which matched the yellow 200 I was driving!! The difference being the t shirt looked good.

Mini Cooper S sport
^^ loved the red vest Skinny, that'll give you some good tan lines!

Loved the texts from Roy last night, we all appreciated them!

There were none sent from my hotel room :p

I've managed to avoid panda eyes, despite the designer shades never leaving my face. Had a bit of a heat rash on my arms but 'tis all gone now, yay for Factor 15.

I love it that most of Lee's pics are of random 'burds'. Tart.