ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My to dream Babes

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Lol...how fickle are you Clio owners.....

1 - Plates....so what if there differant....life would be boring if we all liked the same thing

2 - I am on Clio Media am I not??

3 - Perhaps you need to lighten up abit and explore other car forums and see how they treat there members....you might learn somthing.

I`v been on here for around 2 months now and TBH a few of the clio owners are total knob heads, to quick to critisze others and make rather rude comments, not just to me and my Scoob but other Clio members just because they don`t conform the the Clio way...how pathetic is that.

Yes well all have our own opinons but to bring someone down that has worked hard to buy something thats his pride and joy is so sad.

I must say that NOT ALL THE CLIO MEMBERS ARE THIS WAY....

You can now

BAN ME!!

OR

CARRY ON SLAGGING MY 2 CARS OFF!!

Don`t really care....Thanks

Holy mother of god.

I only asked why so many subaru's have dodgy plates. The car is bloody lovely, the plates just make it look like something from need for speed underground.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The thread title upsets me more than the plates. Although they are horrific and the epitome of "chav".

Shame as they ruin the look of a great car.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
There was no chav tag. The plates though are the epitome of chav, in turn you're practically stereotyping the full car from enthusiast, to Scoobaru racer boi.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing much bear. Watch for the flying toys though.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
A backward apostrophe which I can't find on an iPhone keypad.

Clio 182 FF
Lovely P1 mate, if i am right this used to be parked up at Hartley business center? Used to work there and remember seeing it all the time a few years back.

Nice. Lighten up mate take the comments with a pinch of salt.

Even though the plate does look s**t. Stick some normal new plates on the sub and it will look great..

Whats more fun to drive out of the two??

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
This is a discussion forum, so if people post pics they will get discussed.

You say "it would be a boring world if we all liked the same"

Some people post about the horrific chavvy plates on the scooby and you get offended by it?

Some people are just weird, if you accept we dont all like the same, then why be so surprised when people dont like the same thing as you and post to say so?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair to the bloke, define 'chav'. This word is used way too much.

However, rule number 1 on a car forum; don't bite.

It's not. "Chav" is used as an all covering word, an adjective to describe something, it doesn't have to be defined.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Im all for personal plates, and a small spacing tweak is ok (IMO) although the £30 fine I got a while ago proves the Gov dont think the same way.
However, as stated, that font is pants, just plain chuffing awful. It would look s**t on a chav'd Shatso, but on a top end subaru its wrong. PLEASE just swap for it for a regular font, (even with the spacing adjusted) I doubt many plate haters would have given a damn.

Range Rover Sport
A little stereotypical there from the OP.

Must be hard sitting up there with that amazing image Subaru owners have...

Joking aside I'm not against the actual Subaru plate, its the same with S2OOOOO owners and ......EVO. I think the more pressing matter is the Clio plates. After all this is a Clio forum, I think some 3/4 plates with normal sized font would look a lot better.

Not a fan of the P1 I preferred the Japanese version 'Type R' they seemed to be less prone to failing as most P1 owners I know have had to have rebuilds pretty early on in there life. Taking nothing away from the UK P1 they are a nice car.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
We all do, but the OP is blinded by the fact we've said his number plate font is s**t that he's turned it into an all out war on us, and the English language.

Subaru Impreza P1
OK I`v surcome to your wishes...here you are;)

DSC00005.jpg

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Nice car, not sure on the new plates (bit big)

Now looks like it says pis oob

Last edited:
  Clio
You should really do something about the weeds under the front door. Will really tidy up the look of the house.