ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My three day detail

Arctic Blue FF 182
Can't see the pictures coz of the bandwidth max'd out by the looks of it on the photo's, but i drove up your road the other day and could just about see your car parked up. Looked SWEET mate!

Arctic Blue FF 182
Lol at ross! ;)

you should have popped in for a cupper james! Cheers bud

I would have, but not a clue which is your flat!haha. Think i was shooting back from halfrauds as had a subaru P1 parked at home booked in for a days detail as well.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I would have, but not a clue which is your flat!haha. Think i was shooting back from halfrauds as had a subaru P1 parked at home booked in for a days detail as well.

a fellow detailer,we must meet! Its about time i had an enthusiast alike instead of being looked at like a wierdo! :)

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
dawn can you do porta cableing? (sp) ive got a bmw thats really swirled and could do with sorting

Arctic Blue FF 182
a fellow detailer,we must meet! Its about time i had an enthusiast alike instead of being looked at like a wierdo! :)

Yeah, tuesday i must have looked a weirdo, huge gazebo over the drive coz of the drizzle, and working under spot lights when it got dark before it was picked up. Im just up on Primrose Hill around the corner from you.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
dawn can you do porta cableing? (sp) ive got a bmw thats really swirled and could do with sorting

i own the kit to do it,only had a couple of go's though. Im up for a challenge :)

will have to organise a local meet james!

Arctic Blue FF 182
What kit you using mate, im a porter cable user.

Meet sounds good, if your free sometime let me know n pop round, or i will pop down to you.

Yeah I'm not sure why you removed the underseal!

Edit: just had a look again and I'm really not sure if you have or not lol

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
it was only a wash underneath, then waxed! protected + will be topped up again + again.

Shed.
Why would you clean under it?

Some people are that way inclined.

I was once like that. BUT fortunately i pulled my head out of my ass and realised i was being a self indulgent r****d. The cost of wax and other products is stupid. I still wash my car properly though.

e/ Car looks fantastic though. Shame its winter and itll be kaped in shite in another 10 miles of driving.

I once did a detail like this on my dads colt, been over 7 months now and it still beads like new. 2 Layers Of EGP and 3 of Collinite seems to work very well lol.

Barge
dawn you have the cleanest car EVER. i thought i was addicted. but i think the cleanliness of yours puts every other effort on here to shame!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
dawn you have the cleanest car EVER. i thought i was addicted. but i think the cleanliness of yours puts every other effort on here to shame!

really? cheers mate! :D

bloody hell lol loving the effort put in

Thanks bud, I really enjoy doing it! Does any one need a detail? short on customers, getting the shakes! lol :eek:

how easy is it to do the wheels?

I tried to do mine, and gave up after half of 1, got annoyed!

The wheels were the easiest imo, but very heavy 4me! why did you get annoyed? bring your car to me ;)

N/A Currently
I meant the actual inside of the wheel, i love my car clean, and the inside of the wheels is the 1 area i hate :D

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I hate doing the roof, only coz im all of 5ft 3 :eek:

If i were you i would take your wheels off as its much easier. PITA to get inside the spokes when on :)

N/A Currently
Yea i'll be taking the wheels off, anything to put on the inside of the rim to get rid of the baked on brake dust?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
What wheel cleaner do you use?

i use as smart wheels. If that doesnt shift it then maybe as tardis or g101?
Then a good clay session.

N/A Currently
At the minute, i'm just usually AG Clean Wheels, but it doesnt seem to get the baked on stuff off, i spose i could give it a go 2moro with the pressure washer and see if that helps :)