ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My ST-2 for sale.

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
If anyone comes close to 13k snatch there had off mate. Prices are on the move at the moment and I paid a touch less than that from a dealer with the WR upgrade, although granted no numberplate or tracker.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Damage repaired
If anyone comes close to 13k snatch there had off mate. Prices are on the move at the moment and I paid a touch less than that from a dealer with the WR upgrade, although granted no numberplate or tracker.

Hopefully will get near what i want mate.The DS unit is worth the extra as well,the WR is limited to the preset map isnt it?.I can change/take off the map on mine and choose from 9 different ones depending on my upgrades.

Fingers crossed,got an offer of a swap for a 1990 porsche carrera 2 targa in rare yellow with 88k and FPSH for it.Tempting but defeats the purpose of getting rid of the ST really.

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
yeah the WR is only for one map, but he upgrades the maps for peanuts and the out right cost is a lot less than the DS. Its horse for course on with the ford tuning companies in my view. Wolf are very local to me, so that offers great security in terms of any potential problems. Had minor problem with the ESP and he has been s**t hot in terms of resolving it.

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
wr upgrade?
Wolf racing. Basically an performance upgrade kit. I have the WR 285 kit which is cat back, CAIS and remap (including hand held to remove and put back on) which was had for very close to 1k and is about 60bhp above standard. All aspects of the car remain warrantied as well.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  LY 182
wouldnt have been you chasing me down the a127 a couple of months ago would it (i use the term chasing quite loosly as said focus ended up infront of me at quite some speed)

im sure it was that number plate !

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Damage repaired
wouldnt have been you chasing me down the a127 a couple of months ago would it (i use the term chasing quite loosly as said focus ended up infront of me at quite some speed)

im sure it was that number plate !

Might have been,i think i was down that way.I probs wasnt paying any atttention as i dont remember racing anyone,i was just driving as i always do more than likely.:eek:

Although i think i would have remembered your car,it looks really well in the avatar mate.