ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My smooth bullets

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
I wanted to try something a bit different so bought some smoothed black bullets from a member on here, sprayed them silver and, well the pictures speak for themselves. Going to fitted to a flame red 172 tomorrow. Turned out better than i expected, really like them.

The vinyl lettering was custom made to my spec/sizes by another member on here called CJ_CLIO172, top bloke and top service. I may get a pair of diamonds made up for them but it may look a bit too much, do they need them?

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

I'll post a pic of them fitted tomorrow

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
They look wonky on the car.

Nice idea, but not my cup of tea I'm afraid.

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
I like the design and the theory behind the idea, but doesn't work for me unfortunately :S

I think i have to agree with you, thought i would try something different but it hasn't quite worked.:(

And yes they do look a bit wonky, oh well, i'll put the originals back on :boring:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
The horizontal gap between the renault and sport is too wide and the font doesn't look right (as per original)

BUT i do like the idea!!!!