ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Simota Carbon Air Filter - For Sale

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MG ZS180 Mk2
Didn't realise anyone had posted a response to this.

Its better than any other air filter ever.

In fact, it nearly sucked up a poor old lady from the side of the road the other day. Luckily, she went under the front wheel first so caused no damage to the filter.

Seriously though, I love this filter (in a non-weird way). About 2 weeks ago I fitted a Milltek exhaust and the Simota is louder than that.

Go through a tunnel with this fitted and it sounds like a V8.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  renault clio
Ill buy it off you mate. How much you want for it?

Would it be louder than my powertec one?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MG ZS180 Mk2
You will have to get bidding, finishes Saturday night I think, currently at £101 with about 30 watchers.

I have no idea whatsoever what the powertec one sounds like so I will just say yes.

And the great thing about this is when you are accelerating, you can't hear the rattles from the car.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  renault clio
Ill bid if you want but looking to collect asap.

just hit me with a price as money is not really a problem.

How much are they brand new?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MG ZS180 Mk2
I was hoping for £180 but how about meeting in the middle at £170 cash and you can pick it up at the weekend?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  renault clio
Yeah sounds good mate.

My email address is supertrux4x4@aol.com

Keep it on E-Bay cos I dont want to mess you around. Just need to speak to my missus but it should not be a problem mate.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  renault clio
sorry you mean owned by my missus!!! sorry did not catch on. Just phoned my mate and he's going to buy my lights and air filter so should all be good.

Where are u based and where was u thinking of meeting?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MG ZS180 Mk2
Great Stukeley, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.

Planned meeting there as well. Don't tell me you are from Wales or somewhere miles away.