ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My shed meets an R

Coupe/Defender V8
My 172 with my mates new R26R..Credit where it’s due good snaps for a first go (with an SLR) on his part!

The R looks even better in real life, on my wish list (never to be granted list :() Awesome car.

photoshoot044.jpg

photoshoot037.jpg

photoshoot035.jpg

photoshoot030.jpg

photoshoot028.jpg

photoshoot018.jpg

photoshoot016.jpg

photoshoot014.jpg

photoshoot042.jpg

photoshoot041.jpg

photoshoot039.jpg
photoshoot043.jpg

photoshoot059.jpg

photoshoot056.jpg

photoshoot084.jpg

photoshoot073.jpg

photoshoot049.jpg

photoshoot080.jpg

photoshoot075.jpg

photoshoot052.jpg

photoshoot060.jpg

Thanks for looking peoples

Coupe/Defender V8
Both look mint.

Love the carbon bonnet on the ph1 - its it from ktec?

It is the K-Tec bonnet yes.

Thanks for all the positive feedback

Just a bit of an update - and as I couldn't find a video of a super sport system with ITBs..here you are

:rasp:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8asRDDNB6P8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8asRDDNB6P8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
Is that not evos old long term car ? and im sure ive seen that beast over on megane sport site ?

Merc A class
Looking good!

Was evos old car, Now owned buy a guy of megane sport used to have a LY R26

Renault Sport Clio 182
wow, i mean that about both cars, very nice

im starting to like ph1's more and more now.