ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My S2000 For Sale

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182.
Lovely mate, if i could live with a 2 seater this would be the one for me. Good luck with the sale!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ValverInBits
without a shadow of a doubt. The only convertible you can buy if you are a proper "non-ghey" driver.

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Cooper S JCW
Forgot to mention in the advert before that this is the 247bhp model as opposed to the slower UK model which has 237bhp. So with the Induction would be putting out 250bhp+

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I really want this car but sadly my finances aren't up to it. Good luck with the sale, looks like a fantastic motor, someone will be getting a bargain!

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Cooper S JCW
Danny - click the links as the reason is in the adverts - work related
Does 30mpg when being nice (same as Civic type r that I had), 23-24 when enjoying yourself

Had a viewer today, and got 2 more this weekend, if his wife won't let him have it!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
damn rubbish timing too! i have a 220ish bhp cooper s to sell aswell :(
was planning the swap soon but gonna have to wait till next year now :dapprove:

stunning car though! someone will snap it up soon

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Danny - click the links as the reason is in the adverts - work related
Does 30mpg when being nice (same as Civic type r that I had), 23-24 when enjoying yourself

Had a viewer today, and got 2 more this weekend, if his wife won't let him have it!

30mpg???? Thats damn good for what it is!

I was really after another Honda after my last civic (sport) And thought of getting an Ek9 but heard a few import horror stories...

I had to be semi-sensible and buy a house so i had to opt for the Ph1 as i got it for good price!

How do you compare the S2k to the CTR>?

regards