ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Run to Oban pics LOOOOOOADS!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
quality pic ;)

CIMG1923.jpg

In between cars....
I thought we were away to get some grief when he pulled up!!

Ive got a v10 in the back of my clio....

maico 500/seeking project
good run , good to catch wi you gaz ya nutter lol......

who's that tall handsome boy wi the wee merc ????? :D

In between cars....
Battle of the dervs eh ;) lol

Bio, Brembo and myself had a good flee from crianlarach to lochearnhead, then onto comrie and crief, got some quick stuff in along there, great road!

Motorbikes
Adam, do the valver conversion ;)

Chris, good roads up that way!! I fancy a blast up there now just because.

Lol aye was a good blast. I dont have the balls to try some of your moves though !!

Nothing was in the least bit dodgy though! Could've gone for more but not worth it lol. All good fun - was trying to leave as big a gap as possible to allow you back in easier too.

Enjoyed catching the Elise again but to be fair he was taking it easy :(

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5

Bio, Brembo and myself had a good flee from crianlarach to lochearnhead, then onto comrie and crief, got some quick stuff in along there, great road!

b*****d boat lol

You need a set of coilovers mate then you will have me in the twisties :)

White Sti Hatch

b*****d boat lol

You need a set of coilovers mate then you will have me in the twisties :)

f**king boat and the c**k on the bike when yous two shot off !!!

Good pics though mate.

In between cars....
LMAO Dean, ya didnt look to impressed with that bike, i should have hung off and you passed when Ben did

I definately need to do somthing Ben, you were getting away from me in the twisties!! i couldnt believe it :eek:

White Sti Hatch
LMAO Dean, ya didnt look to impressed with that bike, i should have hung off and you passed when Ben did

I definately need to do somthing Ben, you were getting away from me in the twisties!! i couldnt believe it :eek:

Bah the dick on the bike did my tits in same with the old boy and his boat ! :mad:

Coils FTW....I need mine lowered at the front then re set as cambers out !!! plus some new pads and braided lines !! then ill be having more fun on the twisties !