ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My rs project from the start...

Clio 2 RS ph1
Hi,

I want to share my project from my rs from the begin to now with you guys so here we go.

In January 2008 i bought my car at the dealer it was a 4 hours drive from my house to there and back. The first to hours where boring but the way back was a real treat;).

I choose this Clio Sport because i love the colour on this car thats why i bought it. And it had some nice extra's on it like the Koni kit,Magnex exhaust, clio 182 header ( that i didnt know about). And there are only 8 yellow clio sports in the Netherlands and thats nice:)

Whell here we go with some pics from the dealer.

cliovoorkant.jpg

123-2367_IMG.jpg

123-2361_IMG.jpg

It was love at first site for sure! Than came the test drive it was just AMAZING! How fast this car is and the nice steering. The car that i had before the rs was a clio 2 1.6rn automatic so the testdrive was realy nice:rasp:

But anyway i have to go get may coaten wheels now i will contiue today i think ;)

Clio 2 RS ph1
Ok here we go again:

The first thing i did is buy new rims:

OZset1.jpg

Then the 3 back windows where going black:

IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd62/cliostyle/DSC00296.jpg[/IMG]

Then i bought xenon Pilot 8000k:

DSC00277.jpg

I bought this nice Simota filter with Samc hose:

DSC00281.jpg

Then there came music:

rs001-1.jpg

OMP bars:

IMG_0181.jpg

Clio 182 deurhandels:

DSCN0059.jpg

Then i bought a k&n filter because i wanted more exhaust sound:

DSCN0063.jpg

And now the clio got a fastchip and a costom map so now the clio has 163 hp at the wheels :D

This is it for now.

Bye!

clio 1.6 16v
Everytime a see an ph1 rs yellow, i say: Wow...got to love this, one of the best looking clios in here. Not very kind on mechanic job actually...an air filter to give you more exhaust sound??!!!something's not right there.

Clio 2 RS ph1
Everytime a see an ph1 rs yellow, i say: Wow...got to love this, one of the best looking clios in here. Not very kind on mechanic job actually...an air filter to give you more exhaust sound??!!!something's not right there.

The simota carbon ait filter makes a lot of noise so you dont hear the exhaust very good so thats why i choose the K&n.

Here are some real nice pics of the rs :clap::D

DSC_05771.jpg

DSC_06221.jpg

DSC_06781.jpg