ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My ride in Ali's Veeeee (vid inside)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I loved my old YS, tho you may have a point..last V6.net i was at wi Big Iain, his has the OMG on...when you gun it its mint but when labouring its a bit much..

Me and Fred picked my Vee up (OMG fitted) Next day we had Tinnitus. I also had to wear Ear plugs. Outside car it was immense, but inside fcuk me.

Lionel Richie
^i disagree!
orbi.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
QS does not sound nice! That Orbisoud tho! HUBBA!!!

Bear in mine with zorst and IK/Map you meet book HP! lol 255 mine ran! Mine goes so much better than in the vid! Had a great blast with Jeremy Townsend in the 197 not alot in it but i was 2 up!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol the kitcar sounds epic.

the LY 197 served you though tbh. get a fork, eat it whilst it's hot style.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL! Missed the slating. R27 was always driven by randoms so hard to gauge how fast it was.

Ultimately i think it's faster on track than the vee tho, was very impressed! :)

Vee sounds much better now a days tho with decat and IK! :)

Nippy white cup
I had a good few laps blast with JT at Oulton. He was really shoving me round especially under braking where I was twitching about and he was nice and planted..as above I had a big old passenger but he was certainly flying

Chris

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Jeremy came up to me after and goes

"So good to see a vee been driven properly!" :) :) Can't wait for Oulton this year!