ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Renault press photo's

Brisol my lover..
Have been collecting a few press photos and brouchures for the Renaultsport range over the last couple of years.
I have press photo's of most of the models 225, 197 ect and most of the limited edition cars, i also have the study guide for the v6 and 225 which you get when these cars are released and you go on the training course.
I have all the brouchures for th 182/cup with all the CD's some of these are not in the photgraphs.
Does anyne elese collect these or am i just a sad anorack.

DSCF1123.jpg

DSCF1124.jpg

No vee press photos dude:(

I'm quite anorak-ish (well a lot actually) I've got the press pack for the mk1 vee and the brochures of both the mk1 & mk2 vee.
I've got almost all the car mags with the reviews in too (loads of old evo mags with stuff in too)
I've got a valver brochure & a load of car mags with reviews in for them.
Every brochure for every car i've ever owned - how geek lol. Plus some brochures & press releases of cars i've not owned (ferrari f355, merc slr etc)

106 GTi
Same as on cars I have owned - I have all the brochures and magazines I could find at the time for the 182, and for my previous Pugs, have the odd brochure for other cars but not to the extent that some people collect them.

Brisol my lover..
No vee press photos dude:(

I'm quite anorak-ish (well a lot actually) I've got the press pack for the mk1 vee and the brochures of both the mk1 & mk2 vee.
I've got almost all the car mags with the reviews in too (loads of old evo mags with stuff in too)
I've got a valver brochure & a load of car mags with reviews in for them.
Every brochure for every car i've ever owned - how geek lol. Plus some brochures & press releases of cars i've not owned (ferrari f355, merc slr etc)

Didnt work for Renault when the v6 was released, got the v6 brouchure and study guide from a bird who used to wok at are place and she had them in the bottom of her desk..what a great find:approve:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nothing wrong with collecting those mate.You want to see anoracks,go to the next RS show nearby and see them flock around anyone who has any info