ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RE XXX ...

Trader Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
  RB 182 Cup
holy f**king s**t, i would kill for that sub lol :D what kind of box did you have it in?? and what power was you puting threw it??

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
I was running around 1500 rms into it, needs a 4-5 cube ported box or 3 cube sealed, and just didnt have room in the boot for amps, subs x overs and eq so im going back to my focal utopia 33wx.
As far as im aware one of theese on its own has hit over 170 DB and holds the uk record.

Trader Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
  RB 182 Cup
:D if i can sell my re 12 and some of my old set up with in the next few days i'll defently have it off :D ive got the power for it (pro plus nemesis) would just need to build a box... defently intrested though, have you got msn?

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
:D if i can sell my re 12 and some of my old set up with in the next few days i'll defently have it off :D ive got the power for it (pro plus nemesis) would just need to build a box... defently intrested though, have you got msn?

you have pm