ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB 182

Dci 100
I thought i'd start a project thread for my car, I dont have any massive plans for it, more to just keep a record of what i've done

Heres more or less how i bought it:

IMG_3543avatar.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

While i liked the sound and look of the supersport K-tec exhaust it wasnt doing my ears any favours on long trips which is mainly what i use it for

Dci 100
....so i changed the centre section to a silenced one but that still didnt do the trick for me, so i changed to a OEM system which i bought from is1

IMG_3588.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

It might not be too popular round here, but i dont really care lol, the OEM system i got was in top condition and should last a long time and lets me have the power without the drone on the motorway :p

Dci 100
Today whilst enjoying the start of the long weekend i had a crack at trimming my dash inserts with alcantara, not really a match to the seats but i think it looks a lot tidier, especially as this was my first attempt, i might do them again if i can find some darker material, but my originals were scratched and looked a bit tacky in the cabin imo

Before:

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

After:

IMG_3595.jpg

Last edited:
  Dci 100
Also changed the steering wheel over from a melted down one to a much tidier example and fitted aero wipers and silver-visions before i started this thread

Looking at getting some new mats, fitting my alpine head unit and sourcing a centre cap for one of my wheels which is peeling a bit, but all that stuff is cosmetic.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
thats perfect chap, absolutely love it and dream of owning an RB 182 FF like it one day :)

Dci 100
Looks really good, but you need a new number plate, that one is illegible

Lol, Yeah, i know what you mean :p

thats perfect chap, absolutely love it and dream of owning an RB 182 FF like it one day :)

Cheers! I've always wanted an RB after passing one everyday for years, i was lucky enough to have the day off and get out to see the car as soon as it went up on autotrader, was a bit of a road trip but well worth it!

Looks great mate :) you still got the ktec exhaust?
I do have the Ktec but i think i'll keep it for a while as a spare, its a shame really its the quietest s/s exhaust i've owned with the silenced section but its not right for my current situation at the moment

Looks awesome! Captured the colour perfectly. I hate seeing perfect RB's in FF form, makes me want to sell the cup and do it ''properly'' :(

Cheers! it was only minor cosmetic stuff that needed fixing on this when i got it so i was so happy when i drove it back! Cups are aces for track days and fast road stuff though arent they?