ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB 182...

Been 8 months of ownership now so thought id upload some pics as i gave it a good clean n polish...

Have made a few subtle changes to the car...

Added skoda front spoiler

Janspeed supersport exhaust

Pressed steel plates (dubmiester, which i love)

Full refurb of the alloys

recently had all the tyres changed to pilot sport 3's look great, i love the tread pattern on them...

Nothing to dramatic planned, gonna carbon wrap the rear bumper insert and also front spoiler...

Thanx guys, well the other plates were nasty, I really like these kinda wanted the euro look each to own tho :D

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
love it mate looks so clean recently purchased my own one fo these cant wait to get the polisher to it now :)

The wheels were 50 each, I no there's cheaper out there but they were next door to the place I was working so convenient ... Yer having bought the car at the end of summer it's lovely having some good weather for cleaning... And driving of course :D