ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my rb 182 (its been a while)

anything
been a fair while since ive had a 182/172 this is now my 8th and all tho i was a honda man at heart i cant seem to stay away

its 04 with both cup packs with 45k . pretty standard bar a map system sports cat , owned by a renault mechanic prior . seems alot sharper than any other ive owned for some reason and sounds lovely . always wanted a rb one had silvers orange and met blue before , thi colour was always my favourite

comments welcome

20121030_154329_HDR.gif

20121030_154346_HDR.gif

20121030_154423_HDR.gif

20121030_154359_HDR.gif

20121030_154458.gif

20121030_154446_HDR.gif

clio182rb.gif

plans are to buff the life out of it snd possibly eibach it but thats all

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
i love this colour 182! Personally i would get rid of the mud guards and change the plate back to standard other than that it looks good!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
as above, looks very clean but loose the mudflaps and massive exhaust to tidy the lines and it'll be spot on :)

and bonus points for RB, best colour for sure ;)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Thought I recognised the username, how's it going Nigel? I still have the 2118s on my RB that I got from you, still looking as sharp as the day they turned up wrapped in the blue blanket!

anything
Thought I recognised the username, how's it going Nigel? I still have the 2118s on my RB that I got from you, still looking as sharp as the day they turned up wrapped in the blue blanket!

nice one owen . going good buddy , thought id stick pics up as i bought it , only have it less than a week and been flat out , for sure the mudflaps are going il sort exhaust too , ive a bike for daily use so only gona use it the od wet day

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Bin the exhaust, mud flaps and numberplates.

Your onto a winner then! Colour is nice

anything
so your not feelin the mud flaps :eek: . am on it lol . off next week so will sort the lot out in one swoop . including a full correction

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Take them off, take pics again, sit back and say 'oh yeah I know what they mean', lol