ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Racing Blue 182 compilation video - Bye Bye 182

J

JACKO CUP 172!

good vid matey. looks like you had a bit of fun with her tho.looks sweet to..

Racing Blue 182
very good... VX220 next then ???

Hopefully, going to look at a lightning yellow tomorrow

good vid matey. looks like you had a bit of fun with her tho.looks sweet to..

i didnt have the fun, those parts on the vids were not mine lol, its never been on a track

The pics are mine and the small part of the vids with the window wipers

Will be sad to see Chris drive off in it this weekend, but i know it will be looked after :)

vx220
You wont miss it for long mate once you've had the vx for a few weeks! then roll on summer! Good times!

stunning, what a mint example. glad to see its going to a good home chris will look after it as well as his rs-1 with out a doubt

Clio 200 Raider
good effort on the vid mate, love ur racing blue, the wheels look stunning and the ride heights perfect,

oh well least ur getting a vx220 so u wont miss it for long!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
:(

don't worry jamie, it'll be cared for as well as the old ph1 was.

i've already ordered a load of detailing products from alex at SP. (products recommended by rich)

see you tomorrow fella. :)

cool video

some of my artwork even features :approve:

i cant believe how hideous it looked with the chromes on, im gonna save that picture and torment Chris with it now ;)

Racing Blue 182
By the way, the Chromes were tried on one side before it was lowered, that picture was photoshoped low lol, Cant beleive i even tried them on it

Yeh isnt long, you excited chris?

It was caked with dirt from today, so have just quickly washed it in the dark, noticed i have missed a few bits already lol, ooops

Im sure you will be cleaning it anyway when you get home ;)