ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My R27's 1st service

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
Well my R27 had its 1st service yesterday even though its only done 7,500 miles in the first year the service light came on.
I was surprised at how little things like the brake pads and discs had worn hopefully they will last another year or longer, on my old car i got through 2 sets of each a year.
I have also had the cold fix map put onto it after the engine management light came on from a cold start. The difference is noticable straight away the car drives so much smoother and doesn't seem to bog down when pulling away.
I also noticed the drivers seat had started wearing and thought i would mention it, as in my opinion a seat shouldn't wear out within 8,000 miles. So now its due in again and they are going to recover the seat on warrenty, i can't help but think its just going to do it again though.

Overall i was impressed with the service as i was kept informed thoughout the day as to when the car was having work done and when it would be ready for collection. I am very pleased with the car so far i love driving it no matter how long or short the journey is. It gets so much attention from other road users and pedestrians, and i can't wait to get it to a couple of shows this year :D.

Titanium 182
glad it all went ok for you mate . where did you get it done in the end as mine is due shortly and how much did you pay?

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Why cant Renault fix little problems when they desgin new cars... LIGHTS coming on seats wearing with 8000 miles......WTF

White clique
Why cant Renault fix little problems when they desgin new cars... LIGHTS coming on seats wearing with 8000 miles......WTF

I think he means the service light, which comes on either at schedule (every 12k miles) or 1 year after the last service, so it looks like it just came on as he had done low milage.

I agrre about the brakes, mine still had 80% left after a year, i was pretty amazed by that myself. And the cold patch transforms the car, so well worth doing.

The only niggle on mine was a slightly rattling exhaust, so they just needed to re-aloign or tighten something and that was sorted.