ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Pride & Joy

WR1 impreza
Just a few piccies for you all of my black/gold 182. This is my second one now as I made the mistake of selling the first one for a Bug Eyed WRX which was s**te LOL.

Only modifications are the Apex springs.

Pics taken on K800i

Cheers
Tom

Attachments

• Picture097.jpg
    Picture097.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Picture099.jpg
    Picture099.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture098.jpg
    Picture098.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 79
  Leon Cupra R 225
my fave colour rs of all the range! even prefer these over the vee's. looks stunning slammed like that with the black plates (for show of course)

where are your silvervision bulbs though? ;)

WR1 impreza
There very illegal thats why they only go bck on for pics lol.
Wasnt a hard decision coming bck, just took a financial hit lol

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
mint best colour aswell. i wanted them plates for photography reasons

WR1 impreza
Hmm Apex = HARD ride but i really dont mind it to be honest. Im not really in a position to be spending upto £700 on coilovers so for the price and the LOOK more than anything there great.

Tom

Leon Cupra R 225
Hmm Apex = HARD ride but i really dont mind it to be honest. Im not really in a position to be spending upto £700 on coilovers so for the price and the LOOK more than anything there great.

Tom

If your happy with the setup as it is now mate, don't bother

WR1 impreza
To be fair its still readable isnt it?? Not like some of these fancy ones or people moving numbers and letters around to make names!!!

Ive got a standard plate on the bck for when im being followed by mr policeman

Tom
(Not that i drive with these plates on *cough*

Clio
lol, i think number plates are taken far to seriously, i think aslong as it is registered to the vehicle and is readable then it should be acceptable