ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Pictures from the Geneva motorshow...

vers le haut doigt milieu
Hello,

As the motorshow is over it no longer takes me 30 minutes to move 5 miles and I no longer have to drive through france just to get to work I have had a chance to go through my photos from Palexpo. I have only been through 120 and I took over 200 so keep checking this thread and I will post the nicer cars in the next few days.

Enjoy, x

Ill start with the best one 1st.

These are in no order. I got drunk towards the end as well.
bigsmile.gif

Now thats all the standard cars I have alot more supercars to come and of course the renaultsport range. I will update this thread soon.

Thats not even half of them Ben, by the end of the show I had RSI from pushing the shutter button. Just cant help taking pictures of cars, glad I was able to go to a motor show of this calibre instead of standing in the rain in a car park in slough.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Lush Photos! I wish I'd pressed the button on Easyjet now for a date during the 2 weeks.

Good stuff, i've always wanted to go there, but I always forget about it untill I see pics of it:eek:

For me the 8c, carbon cars & matt bentley are awesome :approve:

I know the sexyist car in the show was by Citreon...wtf has happend to this word? It wernt too bad with people walking in shot as people seemed to be polite enough to see me and wait (the Swiss that is, the Germans and the French dont seem to give a damm), mind you I was there on a weekday very early so it wasnt as busy as the weekend. The biggest pain was the fact I couldnt get the shot I wanted every time so some angles arnt the best.

Anyway as prommised.....

And the Best for last,

Thats your lot, from Geneva. bashx

Last edited: