ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my photoshop effort 182 BG

Yozza'd Monster 182
right so i decided to put down my ideas to paper or even photoshop to see what it will be like when ive finished it. comments on it please
work done...
yellow bullets, turini diamonds and 3 parts of grill.
turinis
lowered
yellow toe eye
also i have yet to add carbon fibre fog surround, washer blanks and yellow badges on the rear along with my yozza zorst :D
clio-yewllow-1.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i
Photoshop isnt the best lol I couldnt even do that though tbf so fair play for having a go!

There is a member on here, liquid force i think his name his who had his old BG 182 with yellow touches, saw it at his when i was collecting something and it looked AWESOME so i say go for it! Liquid Yellow touches ftw!

Whats the yellow in the upper grill though?

MK3

Dynamiqueee
A few subtle yellow touches will look spot on mate, only thing i'm not keen on is the tow eye

Yozza'd Monster 182
great stuff just gotta pick up turinis at a good price now. the yellow on the grill is just an idea i had as i have french flag colours in the same position at the moment and fancy a change so thought the yellow would bring out the front end a little more with the yellow theme.

Yozza'd Monster 182
loookin good mate just how i want mine except front rear diamonds and the wheels. im guessing its a popular theme then. might have a rethink.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Don't do the wheels diamonds turinis look so cheap when the diamonds are painted, yellow touches elswhere is fine tho.