ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Phase 2 172

Integra Type R
Decent day today, so thought i'd give the Clio a well needed clean as i dont think the previous keeper cleaned it much.

My genuine timing & auxiliry belt kits arrived today so fitting them tomorrow so i can finally take it out and give it a good seeing to.
Also polybushed my dogbone mount through the week.

Anywho, some half decent pictures.

Washed it with Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo, then gave it a 'Clay Bar' & Polished it with Autoglym 'Ultra Deep Shine', rain came before i could wax it.

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

[Edited on 11-02-2011 by Archie]

Integra Type R
Re: My Phase 2 172FF

Thanks mate, need to get my wheels refurbished but wanted to get the Polybushes & belts done before i start using it, used to work as a Renault tech so i know the intervals are strict and the aux belts looking like its seen better days lol.

Integra Type R
Thanks folks.

Wheels are bubbling up a bit, and the centres are flaking, i fancy doing them gold, or maybe a lighter gunmental/anthracite colour.