ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My ph1!!!!!!!!

Ph1 172
Heres a few pics of my ph1 134.jpg132.jpg126.jpg124.jpg125.jpg090.jpg

Ph1 172
Few things need doing, the side strips have gotta b resprayed the same colour brought them off ebay and thats how they came. Whats everyone think!!

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
i would spray the bumper aswell tbh mate[/QUOTE

Nah then it would look like all the other phase 1 out there!

Not a great deal out there to begin with to be honest ;) I kinda like it, not something I'd do to my own but it look's quite aggressive.

Is that Titanium against iceberg or just a bad match ? never realised it was that different if it's the former !

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Few things need doing, the side strips have gotta b resprayed the same colour brought them off ebay and thats how they came. Whats everyone think!!

Bought. You didn't bry them.

The front end looks iffy IMO. Did you buy it like that?

Ph1 172
Not a great deal out there to begin with to be honest ;) I kinda like it, not something I'd do to my own but it look's quite aggressive.

Is that Titanium against iceberg or just a bad match ? never realised it was that different if it's the former !
The clio is titanium so im pressuming the back side strips are iceberg but may just be a shocking colour match!

Ph1 172
Ok so people arent liking the front end! i have got a silver sport bumper aswell and imo the car stands out way more with the black bumper on! perhaps photos dont do it justice!

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Ok so people arent liking the front end! i have got a silver sport bumper aswell and imo the car stands out way more with the black bumper on! perhaps photos dont do it justice!

I think it would look more at home on a track, it has that level of madness to it that would fit in well. It's quite strong for the street's I think other were getting at. But if you like it don't change it :p