ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Ph-1 172

Ph-1 Clio 172
Hi everyone,

This is my first attempt at posting pictures so I hope they all work! :eek:

This is my ph-1 172 in a multi storey car park in Exeter (where I am at uni), where I was experimenting with different shots and basic post-processing.

The only mods on the car are a Leon front splitter and a 25mm lowering (cheaper than 2 new springs from Renault :evil:)

Onto the pics:

PICT0089edit2.jpg

PICT0100.jpg

A bit more arty :)
PICT0080edit.jpg

PICT0082edit.jpg

PICT0104Style.jpg

Very close on the ramps, and rubbish pic
PICT0103.jpg

I hope that these have worked ok! Any comments welcome!

Thanks for looking

Guy

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
You have got to love the ph1's I sooooooo want another one :(

They are my fav Renaultsport's (Vee included!)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Wow ! aside from that last pic .. the rest are top class photos.

LOVE the front on / mostly black one.

*stolen for desktop at work*

teehee...

Thanks !!!

Ph-1 Clio 172
Thanks again for the good comments!

Here are a couple of newly edited photos. The style is very much the same as before on the first (I cant think of anything else that would work!) and the second shows a very shiny bonnet. :D

PICT0085edit.jpg

PICT0077edit.jpg

Not such good photos, but these were taken on my phone when I took my brother to buy his Ph-1 flamer from Hastings (Hastings to Bournemouth is an awful drive :dapprove:). I love the dark red!

Hastings seafront:
Photo0086edit.jpg

Somewhere in a lay-by:
Photo0088edit.jpg

Thanks for looking

Ph-1 Clio 172
Right in the middle, by St Davids, I have seen a couple of ph-1s around, a silver one and an exclusive.

120d M-Sport
Lovely matey! Nice and to see another PH1 member on here. There cant be that many left now! Love the splitter BTW! Really finishes the look off, need one for mine! :D

I have a empty car park at work and cant wait to get my PH1 insured so i cant start taking pics in a decent place with good lighting :approve:

B

Ben^

Loving the front end pic!! What program did you use? I use both PS CS4 and Coral X2 and would love one like that of my ph2, could you walk me through what you did?

Cheers :)

Ph-1 Clio 172
Thanks again for all the positive comments!

@ Ben^:

I use a Microsoft programme called Digital Image Pro 10, which is a basic version of Photoshop but has all the features that my limited experience can cope with :eek:

For that front shot, I used this photo as a start:
PICT0104.jpg

After straightening and cropping, I decided to play with the 'Levels and Curves' option, and simply moving the 'dark' end of the luminosity curve up by about 80% gave the effect. This pic is from the programme and hopefully shows what I mean better (the picture is identical to the above with only the change showed made to it):
Levels.jpg

Then it was just slight adjustments to colour etc. to get it looking right.

I was surprised how well it came out for what is basically a simple edit.

I hope that explains it well enough!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Thanks again for all the positive comments!

@ Ben^:

I use a Microsoft programme called Digital Image Pro 10, which is a basic version of Photoshop but has all the features that my limited experience can cope with :eek:

For that front shot, I used this photo as a start:
PICT0104.jpg

After straightening and cropping, I decided to play with the 'Levels and Curves' option, and simply moving the 'dark' end of the luminosity curve up by about 80% gave the effect. This pic is from the programme and hopefully shows what I mean better (the picture is identical to the above with only the change showed made to it):
Levels.jpg

Then it was just slight adjustments to colour etc. to get it looking right.

I was surprised how well it came out for what is basically a simple edit.

I hope that explains it well enough!

Take more in the same respect please! lol :eek:

SQ5
WOW, I love it. I'd love a second Ph1 so i could have a track **** and a minty mint one for everyday use!

Really nice photos too mate :)

Ph-1 Clio 172
Here are a couple more, it can be very time consuming when you start editing!

One in a similar style to the previous ones, and probably my favourite at the moment. I like the composition and lighting on the girders:
PICT0065edit.jpg

And another just for Danny_172 ;)
PICT0090edit.jpg