ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Oulton park pics

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Here are some pics of me going round Oulton park got a in car video to come soon.

JH4Q1278.jpg

JH4Q1413.jpg

JH4Q1640.jpg

JH4Q1430.jpg

JH4Q1964.jpg

JH4Q1962.jpg

JH4Q2635.jpg

SDI_0616.jpg

SDI_9553.jpg

SDI_9994.jpg

SDI_9820.jpg

SDI_9876.jpg

PH1 iceburg
Awsome, pic 9 looks lke its on the limit
ur my new hero by the way lol, amazing motor and project

One thing i thought it would do is spin up the wheels all the time but it never did it once even in the wet. The only time it did it is on the bumps in the road they have on 2 corners.

black ph2 172
great pics mate and really nice car. how much was your day there im thinking of doing a couple of track days when my cars up th scratch.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Good pics ryan, i take it you got home alright then. Thanks for taking me out again mate!! Just looked through the pics I took yesterday but didn't really get any good ones.

Let me know next time your on track.

Keep up the good work :)

320d
It needed a wash bout 2 months ago :rasp: can never be bothered to do it:S

you can be arsed to turbo it but not wash it haha although in winter i cba washing my car much gets filthy again in hours.

Glad to see it went well on track ryan, its a top conversion, when you going for 300bhp then?

you can be arsed to turbo it but not wash it haha although in winter i cba washing my car much gets filthy again in hours.

Glad to see it went well on track ryan, its a top conversion, when you going for 300bhp then?
When i have the money lol i have ran out now