ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY OLD VEE --- The very best LY EVER.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
No Second owner.- Bought from WSSC who bought it from a Lamborghini garage in London.

Looks like Deb is lying in the ad with the 1 previous owner line, put me off buying it now....!
Lovely bit of kit, will have one at some point.

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Buying a VEE is a minefield.. Wouldnt know where to start, Ill out it on my wishlist after some serious research..

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
It must be 2 previous. - not the end of the world!!!

The important bit is no accidents!
Interestingly ive just checked its 1 previous owners so not sure how that works!!!

my avatar from 2006/7 <<<<

S

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
It must be 2 previous. - not the end of the world!!!

The important bit is no accidents!
Interestingly ive just checked its 1 previous owners so not sure how that works!!!

my avatar from 2006/7 <<<<

S

Was it in your name or did you tick the trader bit on logbook

glenn_adam_doble

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a ly one for sale not so long ago that had half the miles and was like new the seller even took the time to show pictures from underneath, it looked factory fresh, from northern Scotland iirc that was up for around £15k,

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it is a spotless example and im sure it will sell, but I would find it difficult to justify parting with £20k when others do come around on the odd occasion

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
There was a ly one for sale not so long ago that had half the miles and was like new the seller even took the time to show pictures from underneath, it looked factory fresh, from northern Scotland iirc that was up for around £15k,

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it is a spotless example and im sure it will sell, but I would find it difficult to justify parting with £20k when others do come around on the odd occasion

I sold one last year to the forum for close on that- & I under priced it by 1k.-

That car is HIGH on the collectors list. No trouble to sell that car at all- especially with £850 Seats.

S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That car in scotland was over 40k miles and has some history, whilst that was a bargain (advertised for 16k), it was priced keenly to reflect its condition/history.

Best of luck with the sale Debs. This is one very nice v6.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Very nice but wouldn't say the best out there, for example matts LY has tread lines completely immaculate and has orbisound exhuast, and lower mileage.
One of the very best though I am sure.

-J-

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS2'ed 172 Cup
20k... I could place an order for the new Clio 200t for the.... Sorry, couldn't finish that post keeping a straight face.

Stunning car!

Trader Rating - 50%
1   1   0
  172 /megane cab
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Feirny
I love Deb, fit as f**k.

Whatever happened to her on here? Seen to remember she was hot!

​With quotes like that no wonder she ain't on hear as much

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
AP brakes standard IIRC.

Trendlines on the approved OEM list. ( IE an option for clios ) so it can slip through.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Yep AP brakes are standard on all clio v6's

Recaro's are a must IMO but need to be ones that Renault had on the option list of other clios..