ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old 172 in arnold clark

Clio 200
mum had a 4th brain tumour, dad is not in the best of health either and i couldnt take either of them in the clio so had to get something more practical, also my work has moved to the middle of nowhere and it just wasnt practical for me at this moment in time.

Its lowered on apex springs

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Really sorry to hear about your folks mate :(

Crow road VW? How did they end up with it? or is that where you got the Vectra?

Clio 200
Really sorry to hear about your folks mate :(

Crow road VW? How did they end up with it? or is that where you got the Vectra?

cheers mate

yeah got the vectra from there.

the worst thing is they have it sitting up on the ramps at the very front of the forecourt so i need to drive past it every morning on the way to work :(

320d
Sorry to hear about your parents mate. Lot of respect for you for changing your car in order to look after them. I'm sure you will be able to get another renaultsport at some point in the future. Maybe a meggy R26 they're a bigger more comfortable car.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
£5688?!?!

They'll have that for a while

I had a wee look on the A/C website (i dont do it often but hey ho) and they have similarly priced and mileaged models that have sold!

People that arent mechanically minded fear for buying a car privatley:rolleyes:

20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
Hats of to you for taking care of your family, hope things pick up for you. £4200? Hah thats a good trade in price, i got offered £4160 for my 05plate 182 with 44k miles.

Clio 200
Hats of to you for taking care of your family, hope things pick up for you. £4200? Hah thats a good trade in price, i got offered £4160 for my 05plate 182 with 44k miles.

Thanks Mate

Yeah i thought i done quite well out it tbh, plate transfer is £105ish and tax is £80 so really got a bit more than the 4200 that they gave me for the car itself

tiTTy & SV650
Car looks tidy, a real shame under the circumstances.

All the best for you and your folks.