ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Odyssey PH1 A Little Different..

phase 1 flamer 172
While the wheels do fill the arch,s and look better, do they not ruin the driving experience, does it not make it torque steer more when you try to put the power down ?

A45 AMG 406BHP
looks great!
16x8 though? jeeze

did you remove any arch linings or roll the arches?
does it catch badly?

trophy #50
It is LOUD.
But it's epic tbh.
Looks awesome now uce.
I try make it out to see u before next week as I know u an uce are away.

Lotta love for this car :)

Odyssey PH1
looks great!
16x8 though? jeeze

did you remove any arch linings or roll the arches?
does it catch badly?

Had to just nip up the inner lips on the rear and I've played about with the height now and it's not scrubbing at all :) haven't had to remove any liners.

Odyssey PH1
From memory this Clio is LOUD.

Looks good, nice to see something different.

Was very loud when I bought it, had a box put in and it's alot more controllable noise now it's not 'BARP IM A FUCKIN CLIO' ALL the time lol. and thankyou dude :)

Odyssey PH1
Played about with the coilies and rear springs and after alot of adjusting and wheels on n off a thousand times, It ended up like this, no scrubbidge. My thinking behind running it so low is to slow me down a bit as its so easy to get 'I'm a race driver' syndrome in these clios lol and I like my licence more than my sump lol :) It's the practicality over looking awesome argument. Anyways..one finished pic:
a8b0a49c.jpg

AAS'D RB 182
looking good mate looking good. bet your well happy. get some more pics up though from different angles.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Right, coilies finally turned up and here the results from last nights efforts:

Rear wasn't jacked up at all in this photo I promise ;):

Done:

20b98a57.jpg

Needs a major clean and need to nip the rear arches up a little for a bit more clearance, but quite chuffed with how it turned out :)

Thanks, Tom.

7236163.jpg

cry_baby.jpg

Odyssey PH1
Haven't updated this in aages the clio has been off the road for a few months and I have bought a derv to roll around in, I am currently prepping the car for throttle bodies, rotas are tucked away awaiting a powdercoat, also sorting bits n bobs for MOT.
This is how the bay is looking at the moment removed the air con today and have ordered a pure Motorsport delete kit.

18aa960e.jpg

Also fitted 182 breather plate:
ba804852.jpg

Freshened up the arches a bit:
79e5935b.jpg

Arty snap in the workshop:
132be2da.jpg

aand how she sat after today:
10b7be33.jpg

:)

225 powered mk2
I dont know how i havnt seen this thread, the rotas are awesome, the car sits really well on them mate, stance is killer too! will be nice to see it complete with throttle bodies on :)

Keep going

Odyssey PH1
I dont know how i havnt seen this thread, the rotas are awesome, the car sits really well on them mate, stance is killer too! will be nice to see it complete with throttle bodies on :)

Keep going

Thanks mate I will indeed soldier on :)

ph1 172
Cheers mate should be fitted sometime this week hopefully :) hows your clio going?

Not bad thanks mate, did Snetterton a few weeks back which was good. Need to whip the fog lights out to keep the brakes a little cooler and sort out my pas fluid that keeps boiling but that aside its good:)

trophy #50
Tomisss
Il have to come see you when mines back on the road :)

No idea when that will be though :(

U know what I think bout your car anyway.
Is it at the unit?

Odyssey PH1
Not bad thanks mate, did Snetterton a few weeks back which was good. Need to whip the fog lights out to keep the brakes a little cooler and sort out my pas fluid that keeps boiling but that aside its good:)

Gdgd sounds awesome I still need to sort a track day I'm still a virgin lol yes brake ducts ftw :)

Odyssey PH1
UPDATES -

Recieved these:

cadcbbe5.jpg

Today with muchos help from mates got to fitting them...

Trial fit:
2caf9da0.jpg

Then pure Motorsport delete kit fitted, very helpful quick service from these guys :)

0010f8d9.jpg

Got pretty much everything back together just need to get hold of a different tps sensor as this one is for a ph2 if anyone could shed any light on that I'm guessing Ktec? Also need to get hold of the mapping software & serial cable as it didn't come with the kit again Im guessing Ktec for that. Pics:

fadf0393.jpg

8a5abe3c.gif

45566a14.jpg

Thats it so far :)

Odyssey PH1
Re: My Odyssey PH1 A Little Different..itbs fitted :)

Another update :)

After speaking to a very helpful Sean from Ktec I re-wired the tps sensor into the oem loom and also made all the pin changes to the oem loom to match the gen90 ecu, so after a few hours fiddling about..

523b31c0.jpg

got everything ready to start the car so we tried it and it just kept cranking over, checked fuel and the pump wasn't priming on turn of the key so checked the ecu loom again had missed a pin swap so sorted that, tapped the fuel cut off and it primed again but still wouldn't start. This time there was no spark and worked out in the end the relays are screwed, but got it running for the first time sounds a bit rough but not far off :) once I've replaced the relays and refitted the ecu I will balance the bodies.

Quick vid of first run... :)

f9d9a7d8.mp4

Thats it for today :)